Order Transcripts & Certificates

The StudentTranscripts Service (STS) allows you to view and order secondary school transcripts from B.C.  You may also order secondary school certificates fro B.C.  See Help Videos on using the STS.

Order transcripts or certificates as a 

Current Student

You are now enrolled in a secondary school, or have completed a course within the last six months.  You will need your Personal Education Number (PEN).  The $10 transcript fee is waived for the first printed transcript order placed within six months after the student has completed their last course.

Former Student

More than six months have passed since you completed a secondary school course.  You will need your Personal Education Number (PEN).

If you are a past grad of Sardis Secondary and you need an official transcript click on this Ministry link to request your official transcript from the Ministry.