- Date: Friday, June 5, 2020
- Time: 6pm (GRADS NEED TO BE AT PROSPERA CENTRE BY 5PM. DO NOT BE LATE!)
- Location: Prospera Centre, Chillwack
This is a formal ceremony sponsored by the staff and administration of Sardis Secondary School for parents and the community. The Graduation Fee of $65.00 covers the cost of grad gown, cap, tassel, stole, memento, one 5x7 grad photo and diploma, facility rental, and decorations.Things to know about Commencement night:
- This is a formal ceremony. Students must remain in the building once commencement starts, and remain until the processional leaves at the end of the ceremony.
- Student and audience behavior is expected to be consistent with a formal ceremony of this type. (no noise makers, socializing during ceremony, leaving for pictures or visiting, etc) Inappropriate behavior diminishes the quality of the ceremony for everyone.
- Come to the ceremony already dressed in your gown with clothes underneath. (Guys: black dress pants, white dress shirt and black dress shoes. Girls: skirts or dresses with black dress shoes). Gowns must be worn throughout the ceremony.
- If you want to take pictures at Prospera Centre arrive early and take the pictures with your family before the ceremony. Grads remain in seats during ceremony.
You must be in the Processional line up by 5:30. NO LATER!