CAREER LIFE CONNECTIONS (CLC) is a course that all grads need to complete to be able to graduate. The completed modules need to be completed on myBlueprint (www.myBlueprint.ca) and handed into their counsellor.
- Career Life Connections presentation to all Grade 12 students in first Grad Information Meeting on September 19
- All CLC requirements SHOULD BE completed and submitted by January 31, 2020
- Students who have not completed the CLC requirements will be removed from the Graduation list. Students will not be able to attend graduation activities until CLC requirements have been met.
Creating an account is quick and easy. Create a new account through the following steps:
- Go to www.myblueprint.ca
- Find NEW USER ENTER ACTIVATION KEY - enter "sardis"
- Click on "create account"
- Select your grade - "12"
- Click "next step"
- Enter in your information
- Click "Create My Account"
- You will then receive an email that requires you to validate your email address.
- Validate your email.