Financial Awards – Group 2 - Due February 25, 2021
Winners are selected by the sponsoring individuals or organizations. Some of these awards use the SD33 Awards Application, while others require a Custom Application Form and additional attachments.
- Print the Group 2 Financial Awards Checklist. Check off the awards you are applying for and indicate any affiliation on the line provided. Complete your name and student number at the top of each page.
- Open the award descriptions and decide which awards to apply for by carefully reading the criteria on both lists. These lists have been divided by the type of application required.
Group 2 Financial Award Descriptions Using SD33 Awards Application Form
Group 2 Financial Award Descriptions Using Custom Application Form
- Complete either the SD 33 Awards Application or the Custom Application Form for EACH award. Please note that not all organizations update their custom application forms annually, but the application is still valid. A Word version of the SD 33 Awards Application form titled "!!! SD33 Application 2020" is available on Student Share. The Word version will allow you to expand the fields to type more information. Avoid hand written applications when possible, as these can be hard to read.
- EACH SD33 award package will include the following (stapled):
- SD33 Application
- Student Reference Letters - 3 maximum, 2 minimum (keep the originals and submit photocopies).
- Student Budget Form
- Transcript - BLACK OUT YOUR PEN NUMBER (with a marker) FOR CONFIDENTIALITY.
- Additional attachments such as essays, only if requested on the application.
- EACH Custom award package will include the following (stapled):
- Custom Application
- Only what is asked for in the award description and application.
- Double check that you have used the correct application using the Group 2 Financial Awards Checklist, Awards using the SD33 Awards Application form are marked with a ‘*’ on the checklist to assist you in double checking that you have used the correct application for each award.
- Place all SD 33 and Custom application packages together in one pile. Each must individual application package must be stapled. Organize the stack of applications in alphabetical order according to the checklist.
- Place the Group 2 Financial Awards Checklist (stapled) on top of your stack of applications. (Include all pages, even if you have not checked off awards on every page.)
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered under any circumstances.