- Big Brothers Big Sisters – in School Mentors, Looking for teen volunteers to go to a nearby elementary school for 1 hour a week and do activities/crafts
- Stream keepers program – Go out on the weekend to test local waterways for P.H. and Oxygen levels, Temperature, water quality etc.
- Lions Club Music and Dance Festival – Many shifts available, sign up will begin in the new year!
- UFV Entrance Scholarships are open - you must complete a separate scholarship application through MyUFV to apply before March 31st!
- Internal Scholarship applications due February 12th at lunch in Room D201
- External Scholarship applications due February 26th at lunch in E112 (stage)
- Camp Ignite: Open to grade 11 and 12 girls interested in firefighting! August 8th to August 11th, 2019. Camp Ignite is brought to you by our sponsors and fire departments - so there are no costs and no barriers to participate. If you want to apply, download and fill out the application form and bring it in to your municipality's main fire hall.
- JIBC Indegenous Youth Career Camp: Age 15-17! Free week long overnight camp! March 24-30th.
- International Summer School for Young Physicists: ISSYP is an exciting and challenging two-week program for Canadian and International high school students age 16-18 with a keen interest in theoretical physics who intend to pursue physics at the university level. The program accepts 40 students each year - 20 from Canada and 20 from around the world. Applications must be received at PI by mail/courier by March 29, 2019. A $500 (CAD) is payable upon acceptance into the program and this fee supports activities, accommodation, and meals. The balance of the program cost and air and ground transportation is covered by Perimeter Institute and partners.
- Explore Program is a five-week intensive French immersion program for students with any skill level in French, in Grade 11 or higher.
- Jumpstart Your Education - UFV Bachelor of Arts Jumpstart program gives you the chance to develop your academic skills and experience at the UFV Abbotsford campus before the Fall 2019 semester. Receive credit for 9 core university requirements (3 courses) in your chosen program next summer. Courses will run July 2 to August 30, 2019 with a full week schedule and one weekend residency experience.
- FOLLOW sss_career_center on Instagram for updates on scholarships and post-secondary information.