Internal Awards – Due February 12, 2019
Winners are decided upon by a group of teachers, counsellors and administrators at the school level and announced at the Awards Ceremony in June.
- Look through the Internal Scholarships (below). Decide which awards you are eligible to apply for based on the individual requirements.
- Complete the Checklist Internal Scholarships (below), applying only for those Scholarship/Bursaries for which you meet the criteria.
- Complete the standard application using 2019 Standard Scholarship Application (below). It is a writeable form and you should save it to your own computer. You can amend it many times as you like and save it after each amendment. Eventually you will have a finished product ready to be submitted on the due date.
- Submit the following (single sided, paper clipped together – NO STAPLES)
- Title page stating “Internal Scholarships” and first and last name and pupil number.
- Checklist Internal Scholarships Bursaries (see PDF below)
- 2018 SD33 Scholarship Application Form (see PDF below) Complete ONLY ONE Scholarship Application Form, which includes a Career Statement and Scholarship Activities Resume
- Student Reference Letters - 3 suggested, 2 minimum (keep the originals and submit photocopies)
Please note that a Budget and TVR or report card are NOT REQUIRED for Internal Scholarship Applications.