This specially designed program meets the needs of adult learners requiring a Grade 12 Adult Dogwood Diploma through self-paced evening classes twice a week. Students may also work ahead at home "online" with assistance from the instructor. Students may only require one or more of the following courses needed to get their Adult Dogwood while others may take five courses and receive dual credit for an Adult Business Skills Certificate. The value of the SD#33 certificate to students and future employers is enhanced through earning Microsoft Specialist Certifications in MS Excel/Access/Word/PowerPoint.
Math and English course credits:
- Accounting 11 Math Credit
- English 12 Focus on business
Any three of the following course credits:
- Business Information Management 12 Microsoft Word/PowerPoint
- Data Management 12 Microsoft Excel/Access
- Accounting 12 Sage Simply Accounting Software (Receivables/Payables/Payroll/Inventory)
- Marketing 12 Retail and Global Marketing and e-commerce
Delivery of Courses:
- Room B-208 at Sardis Secondary
- Monday and Tuesday: 3:00-8:30 during school year (September to June) students may finish early
- Classroom: self-paced work with teacher assistance and supportive peer group
- Online: "optional" students may work ahead to graduate early. Teacher assistance available during the week through email, text, phone and TeamViewer software.
- No tuition costs for students 18 years or older who have NOT graduated high school.
- For students who have already graduated high school and are not eligeable for provincial funding, tuition is $600 per course.
Phone: Sardis Secondary 604.858.9424
Application and Program Course Outlines:
Click below to open and print out the application form in pdf format, or to view the course outlines.